Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reviews Are "How We Roll"

This post is to let companies both big and small know that my family and I do review products of all kinds including but definitely not limited to- educational games, fun games, educational toys, science toys, fun toys, books, DVDs, CD-Roms, and even edible items if you think they taste good. ;)

Review Process:

~ Once we receive a product we, as a family and individually, test products for the various companies.

~ We then contact the company to let them know what we think of the product.

~ After that I post an honest review about the products on one to three of my blogs.

~ I then send the company the URL to the review post so they may read it and give extra feedback to the companies that request it.

~ If for any reason we felt your product was just too poorly made/boring then I will tell you beforehand and you can choose whether or not to have the review posted. I will not attack the company or the product if this is the case. I will just point out the flaws, possibly make suggestions, and thank the company for the chance to review for them. I will not however lie about a product just to make a company happy. From what I've seen so far though I have no worries about the products. Sounds fair doesn't it?

If you are a company with a product that you would like some exposure on or a review of (small businesses especially welcome), feel free to email me at jocoiner[at]gmail.com (email broken up for spam reasons. Please see sidebar for complete email).

To visit my Reviews Page (which contains my reviews to date), please visit HERE.

Family Stats and Information:

2 adults (1 male, 1 female)
Big B- 18 year old male
Sis- 15 year old girl
MonkeyBoy- 7 year old boy

Likes/Preferences: We are actually pretty mellow and open so whatever you've got, just send it our way and we'll make it fun!!

Thank you,
Jolene Coiner Burzycki

0 comments: