Wednesday, August 22, 2007

EduLinks 08/22/07

Despite allowing myself to get behind on some of my other blogs, I wanted to make sure this EduLinks post went up today since people are actually reading it now. :) I hope the links are useful to you and as always, if you have a favorite site or homeschooling blog that you would like to share please let me know. I'm always more than happy to hear from readers.

Let's start today's EduLinks and Blog of the Week post shall we? In honor of "back to school" I am posting links that all start with the letter "A". Can you guess what next week's theme will be?

Art History Resources On The Web- This site has art resources for probably every era, civilization, country, and genre you could want. I still haven't made it through the whole site yet!

ABC Teach- Over 5000 free printable pages and worksheets in all kinds of subjects! Members get access to even more great stuff.

A+ Math- developed to help students improve their math skills interactively, this site has games, a homework helper, flashcards, and worksheets. We've used this site a few times and the worksheets especially have been helpful.

African Studies Center- Plan to study Africa this year? This site by the University of Pennsylvania is a great resource and guide to use. We will be using alot of their stuff when we do our own Africa studies this year.

About.Com Free Printables- About.com is always a great place for free printables, freebies, resources, and much more.

This week's Blog of the Week is by another lady whom I have been reading for awhile now. She just recently switched over to this new blog and name but Steph hasn't changed the way she homeschools her kids one bit. Steph is funny, posts pics of the experiments they do, and wait until you see her kids' eyes! Gorgeous I tell you!

So my Blog of the Week pick for today is Steph at Tribe of Autodidacts. Thank you for always commenting on everyone's blogs and for sharing so much on yours. You are inspiring and I'm glad to know you hun. :)

0 comments: